OurPact – Parental Control & Screen Time Manager
OurPact is a breakthrough parental control app that enables parental involvement in children's device habits through Internet and application blocking. Our parental control solution allows parents to manage their child’s screen time at any time, and from anywhere. Enforcing bedtime, dinnertime, study time and family time throughout the day has never been easier. By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, and iPods to OurPact, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device use from one powerful application.
We enable parents to:
- Block children’s Internet
- Block children’s apps
- Schedule Internet and app use according to your child’s daily routine
- Establish screen-free bedtime, dinnertime, study time and family time
- Create custom, recurring schedules for any activity or time frame
- Block Internet and apps at-a-touch
- Manage device access on Wi-Fi and all cellular connections (3G, 4G LTE, etc.)
- Allow Website and App access, whenever you feel your child needs additional time
- Block distracting 3rd Party Apps: Block Facebook, Block SnapChat, Block Instagram, Block Twitter, etc.
- Use OurPact as a parental control solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
- Apply OurPact as a family guidance tool to motivate and reward your child.
- Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
- Schedule bedtime, dinnertime, homework time, study time and family time to eliminate children’s distractions and ensure a balanced family lifestyle.
After conducting hundreds of hours of research with child professionals and then teaming up with parents and industry experts, OurPact was developed with the goal of aiding child development in a wired world. This parental control app has been designed with the family in mind as an effective, guidance-based screen time management solution.
OurPact is easy to use, easy to set up and great for parents who want to be involved in their children's screen time habits. Whether you are introducing a younger child to device ownership, or struggle to connect with a teenager who spends too much time on social media, OurPact is the perfect parental control solution for your family.
OurPact now offers a Premium monthly auto-renewing subscription for $1.99 USD to those looking to get more. You may cancel billing of your OurPact Premium subscription at any time.
During a blocked state icons are temporarily hidden from the home screen. After apps are unblocked, the icons will return to the home screen in alphabetical order and outside of any folders. Rest assured we are working on a long-term solution to this issue that is compliant with Apple's policies.
For more information visit http://OurPact.com
Terms of Service: http://ourpact.com/terms-apple
Premium payment will be charged to the parent's iTunes Account once the trial period ends. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Parent accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period. Subscriptions may be managed by the parents and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period, but you may cancel further billing/renewal at any time. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via:
What people say about OurPact – Parental Control & Screen Time Manager
Using this app, since last couple of weeks.
Another helpful thing is using the "Timer" function.
I've emailed the help desk twice and called both the main and customer support numbers only to get answering machines.
If they want a device, they get it for 15min 3 times per day during the summer.
I'd catch my kids on their iPad in the middle of the night so that no longer happens.
I searched through countless apps and none of them could deliver the parental control I wanted.
I used to be able to block their devices using a Skydog router but when my daughter got an iPhone that all changed.
I have a strong feeling they have more coming down the pipe, and that’s when we’ll start paying as users.
The new Prestige app they have developed fixes the scrambling.
Finally an app that is user friendly and gives scheduled times to be off.
Rate the app!
Released: February 05, 2015